JOIN OUR TEAM!
Director, Business Development
Sales manager, Advertisers
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
We are currently seeking a top-notch Publisher Business Development Director to play a key role in expanding
our business. For this position we are looking for a seasoned manager with ability to close new business
that secures access to top-tier publisher inventory. This involves getting into executive decision makers,
pitching Connatix offering, negotiating partnership relationships, as well as growing, building and managing
a large book of business within the Connatix publisher network.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Fully responsible for building a pipeline and closing partnership deals with Top Tier publishers.
- Tasked with acquiring, growing and maintaining relationships with major online publishers.
- Called on to negotiate terms and conditions, and contracts and effectively liaise with Legal
- Well versed in market-specific conditions, technologies and trends
- Responsible for partnership management and strategic development of accounts
- An ongoing contributor to building the Connatix brand and community
- Deep publisher relationships and keen understanding of the online advertising ecosystem, as well as the challenges digital publishers face
- 5-7 years in Display market (Deal closing, Media Buying, Ad Operations, Account Management…)
- Strong Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Well versed knowledge of data, targeting, re-targeting, audience segmentation, and has done technical implementations with web publishers
- Strong understanding of CPM, CPC and CPA pricing models
- Strong organizational skills, able to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS office products, including Excel, and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or similar area of study
- A team player with an entrepreneurial attitude and strong will to succeed
SALES MANAGER, ADVERTISERS
We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial, highly motivated sales leader to grow our business with advertising agencies throughout the US. For this position we are looking for a strong manager with the ability to meet and exceed aggressive sales goals, while continuing build and maintain relationships with advertisers.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with Head of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / inside sales position, preferably at a digital media company
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space – a great advantage
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!